Fairfoods’ Menus: CANAPES
These can be handed round or served as a finger buffet at any event where you want to offer a light snack. At weddings they work perfectly after the wedding ceremony when you want guests to have a little something before the main meal is served later on.
Two or three per person if you are going to have more food within a couple of hours
Four to six+ per person if this is the only food eaten for a few hours
- Mushroom vol-au-vents
- Smoky mini quiches
- Cherry tomatoes or mini peppers stuffed with vegan feta cheese
- Dukkah tofu topped with aubergine dip
- Sausage rolls
- Carrot lox and vegan cream cheese on crostini
- Asparagus, spring onion and vegan cream cheese on crostini
- Sushi with shiitake topped with spicy almond sauce
- Sushi with marinated tofu topped with hoisin sauce
Prices range from 65p to £1.20 each
- Bakewell tart
- Hi-raw chocolate brownie
- Chocolate caramel cheesecake
- Mini scones with vegan cream and jam
- Apple cake
- Tray bake: lemony vanilla or coffee walnut
- Tray bake: chocolate fudge
- Lemon meringue tarts
- Apricot streusel
- Coconut bounty bites
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate
- Citrus truffles
- Mint truffles
- Hazelnut praline truffles
- Ginger truffles
Prices for sweet canapes: 50p for dipped strawberries and bounty bites; 70p for mini scone halves; 80p for truffles; £1 for brownies and cakes; and £1.63 for cheesecake slices.
If you’d like to book us or ask a question, please get in touch.
All food is suitable for vegans.