Vegan Meal Delivery Devon
Main Meal Listing.. in Four Easy Steps!
- Choose meals from the listing below.
- Order using the form at the bottom. Don’t forget to include any allergy requests! We usually need at least a weeks notice.
- We’ll contact you to arrange the delivery date and payment.
- We’ll deliver our delicious vegan meals and treats to your door.
Our next AVAILABLE DELIVERY DATE is…
- Please contact us for dates.
We provide the main part of the meal – you simply add any accompanying veg/rice etc. desired, and you’re good to go. All dishes are provided frozen, but can sometimes be provided fresh, please make a note on the booking form below if you’d prefer this.
MENU – Bulk Buy
Please note the single portions serve one regular portion and the double portions are two smaller portions, unless stated.
- Mushroom and red wine cottage pie (gfo)
Lentils, soya mince and vegetables in a deeply savoury sauce topped with our creamy mashed potato. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Broccoli and pea pasta bake with cheesy sauce (gfo)
Pasta bake with wholemeal pasta, broccoli, peas, fresh tomato and herbs, topped with cheesy sauce and vegan cheese. £16 for four singles or £24 for four doubles.
- Creamy spinach and roast vegetable lasagne (gfo)
Four layers: creamy spinach and tofu; tomato sauce; roasted mushrooms, red onions, courgettes and red peppers; and white sauce. Lasagne pasta is nestled in between the layers and the whole thing is topped with melty vegan cheese. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Creamy cashew roast (gfo)
A lighter nut roast with cashews and vegetables including carrots, celery and courgettes. £12 for two double servings.
- Roast hazel cashew roast
Moist and packed with a smorgasbord of flavours: toasty hazelnuts and cashews, roast peppers, vegan cheese, veg, and more. £16 for 4 individually wrapped portions.
- Swiss-style tofu (gfo)
Tofu baked in a mushroom, red wine, tomato and fresh basil sauce. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
CURRIES AND CASSEROLES
- Spicy pea and vegan cheese curry (gfo)
A deliciously cheesy curry cut through with fresh ginger, garlic, chilli and tomatoes. The cheese melts into the curry. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Chana masala – chickpea curry (gfo)
With home-cooked chickpeas, tomatoes, tempered spices and fresh herbs. £16 for four singles or £24 for four doubles.
- Chickpea, potato and broccoli curry (gfo)
£16 for four singles or £24 for four doubles.
- Tarka dhal (gfo)
Made with tempered spices and fresh coriander. £16 for four singles or £24 for four doubles.
- African peanut stew (gfo)
Chickpeas, potatoes, kale and rice in a light, creamy sauce. Contains peanut butter. £18 for 4 singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Guinness stew with mashed potato side (gfo)
Mushrooms, tofu, greens, carrots, and Guinness in a savoury gravy, with mashed potato & spring onion on the side. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Moroccan-spiced tagine (gfo)
With butternut, chickpeas, and spinach. Flavoured with lemon, coriander and warm spices. £16 for 4 singles or £24 for four doubles.
- Potato, white bean and olive provencal (gfo)
In a rich tomato and red wine sauce with fresh herbs and vegetable. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Sweet and sour tofu and veg (gfo)
A delicate sweet and sour sauce with lots of vegetables and tofu. £18 for four singles or £27 for four doubles.
- Roast pepper, chickpea, and coconut casserole (gfo)
Chickpeas, spinach and cherry tomatoes in roast pepper and coconut sauce. £20 for four singles or £30 for four doubles.
PASTRIES, PIZZA AND BURGERS
- Deep pan pizza: capers, mushroom and fresh basil. 6 slices for £12.
- Deep pan pizza: margherita. 6 slices for £10.
- Deep pan pizza: garlic, potato and fresh rosemary. 6 slices for £10. All pizzas are made with homemade white bread with a slow overnight rise.
- Guinness pie with mushrooms
With mushrooms, tofu, greens, carrots, and of course Guinness. Topped with puff pastry. £20 for four. Each pie serves one generously.
- Garden vegetable quiche
Quiche with a creamy blend of tofu and cashews, filled with leeks, peas, courgettes and fresh basil. If you’d like it sliced into six or eight slices, please let us know on the booking form below. £20 per whole quiche.
- Spicy pea, leek and fresh coriander tart
Leek, potato and peas with tempered spices, bound with creamy tangy mayo and a hit of fresh chilli and coriander in each bite. If you’d like it sliced into six or eight slices, please let us know on the booking form below. £20 per whole quiche.
- Sausage rolls
Our super-tasty vegan sausage roll mix made in-house, baked in puff pastry. 12 for £24.
- Tofu burger
Another homemade recipe, packed with tofu, sunflower and pumpkin seeds. 4 for £8.
- Peanut burger
Our handmade burger recipe, where healthy ingredients (toasty peanuts, veg, brown rice and oats) and a careful blend of umami flavourings combine to make delicious and tasty ‘junk food’ without the junk. 4 for £6.
- Bakewell tart
Our most popular cake. A homemade pastry case filled with freshly made almond sponge topped with almond flakes, with raspberry jam tucked underneath the sponge. Provided as a whole cake, please let us know if you want it in slices. £18.
- Chocolate banana pecan cake
Only made with the ripest bananas we can find plus some crunchy nuts and a hit of chocolate. Provided as a whole cake. £15.
- Chocolate banana pecan cake with chocolate ganache
The cake above topped with chocolate ganache icing. Provided as a whole cake only. £20.
To order just fill in the form below. If you have any allergy requests they must be stated when you book. We’ll get back to you to arrange the delivery date and payment. Please note we usually need at least a weeks notice.
Free delivery: Willand, Cullompton, Uffculme and Halberton. Minimum order £20.
Free delivery: Tiverton and central Exeter. Minimum order £20.
Elsewhere our minimum order is £50. A delivery charge may apply and is usually 40p per mile. Please keep an eye on the top of the page (!) as we do offer free deliveries.