Vegan Meal Delivery Devon
Main Meal Listing.. in Four Easy Steps!
- Choose meals from the listing below.
- Order using the form at the bottom. Don’t forget to include any allergy requests! We usually need at least a weeks notice.
- We’ll contact you to arrange the delivery date and payment.
- We’ll deliver our delicious vegan meals and treats to your door.
Our NEXT AVAILABLE DELIVERY DATE to Exeter and surrounds is Thursday 12th August. For other areas, please contact us using the form below.
We provide the main part of the meal – you simply add any accompanying veg/rice etc. desired, and you’re good to go. All dishes are provided frozen, but can often be provided fresh, please make a note on the booking form below if you’d prefer this. (The specials box above is provided fresh).
NEW – Curry Night In
Pick any or all of these dishes to enjoy on a curry night in! Just reheat at home, at your leisure. Each dish yields a single portion, and they’re also great for sharing if you choose several dishes.
- Spicy pea and paneer curry (gfo) – £4.00
- Indian garlic mushrooms – £4.50
- Chana masala (chickpea curry) – £4.00
- Potatoes roasted with whole spices and sesame seed – £3.00
- Peanut and coriander rice salad – £4.00
NEW – Pasties
- Cornish-style pasty – £10.00 for four, or £4.00 each
- Spicy butternut squash – £10.00 for four, or £4.00 each
- Homity pie – open potato, onion and vegan cheese pie – £15 for a whole pie. Can be provided sliced into six, just ask on the form when booking.
MENU – Single Portions
If you want to try out a dish, pick from our Single Portions menu. We’ve selected these from our Bulk Buy section which is directly below.
- Guiness pie with mushrooms – £5.00
- Celeriac and hazelnut roast en croute – £7 serves two
(A moist celeriac and hazelnut filling wrapped in puff pastry)
- Garden vegetable quiche – £3.00
- Sausage rolls – £2.50
- Tofu burger – £2.25
- Peanut burger – £1.50
- Chewy chocolate raspberry cookies – £1.20
MENU – Bulk Buy
These are available to bulk buy (and of course you can buy as many as you want of the single portion dishes above). You receive a discount when you bulk buy. Please note the single portions serve one regular portion and the double portions are two smaller portions, unless stated.
- Mushroom and red wine cottage pie (gfo)
Lentils, soya mince and vegetables in a deeply savoury sauce topped with our creamy mashed potato. £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Mac n cheese
This is our regular version of mac n cheese, the one we serve at Exeter Vegan Market. With cherry tomatoes, pesto and a crunchy topping. Plus extra cheese sauce! £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Leek and broccoli croustade
A crusty nut and breadcrumb base with a creamy leek and broccoli sauce on top. £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Creamy spinach and roast vegetable lasagne (gfo)
Four layers: creamy spinach and tofu; tomato sauce; roasted mushrooms, red onions, courgettes and red peppers; and white sauce. Lasagne pasta is nestled in between the layers and the whole thing is topped with melty vegan cheese. £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Creamy cashew roast (gfo)
A lighter nut roast with cashews and vegetables including carrots, celery and courgettes. £6 – serves two.
CURRIES AND CASSEROLES
- Spicy pea and vegan cheese curry (gfo)
Unusual and sensationally delicious curry with vegan cheese, peas and tomato. The cheese melts into the curry. £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Sweet and sour tofu and veg (gfo)
A delicate sweet and sour sauce with lots of vegetables and tofu. £16.00 for four singles or £24.00 for four doubles.
- Tarka dhal
Made with tempered spices and fresh coriander. £12.00 for four singles or £18.00 for four doubles.
PASTRIES, PIZZA AND BURGERS
- Deep pan pizza: capers, mushroom and fresh basil. 6 slices for £10.80.
- Deep pan pizza: margherita. 6 slices for £8.40.
- Deep pan pizza: garlic, potato and fresh rosemary. 6 slices for £9.00. All pizzas are made with homemade bread with a slow overnight rise. White or wholemeal available.
- Guiness pie with mushrooms
With tofu, Brussels sprouts, carrots, mushrooms, chestnuts, Guiness, and a puff pastry top. Wholemeal or white homemade shortcrust pastry top available on request. £16 for four. Each pie serves one generously.
- Garden vegetable quiche
Quiche with a creamy blend of tofu and cashews, filled with leeks, peas, courgettes and fresh basil. If you’d like it sliced into six or eight slices, please let us know on the booking form below. £15 per whole quiche.
- Spicy pea, leek and fresh coriander tart
Leek, potato and peas with tempered spices, bound with creamy tangy mayo and a hit of fresh chilli and coriander in each bite. If you’d like it sliced into six or eight slices, please let us know on the booking form below. £15 per whole quiche.
- Sausage rolls
Our super-tasty vegan sausage roll mix made in-house, baked in puff pastry. 4 for £8.
- Tofu burger
Another homemade recipe, packed with tofu, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and great flavour. 4 for £8.
- Peanut burger
Our handmade burger recipe, where healthy ingredients (toasty peanuts, veg, brown rice and oats) and a careful blend of umami flavourings combine to make delicious and tasty ‘junk food’ without the junk. 4 for £5.
- Vegan cheese sauce (gfo)
A deeply cheesy and satisfying vegan cheese sauce. Great for serving with macaroni or a big pile of steamed vegetables. £3 – serves two, or £4 – serves three.
- Mini-wheel of soft cashew cheese (gfo)
With shallots, rolled in peppercorns. 2 x 200g = £10.00
- Bakewell tart
Our most popular cake. A homemade pastry case filled with freshly made almond sponge topped with almond flakes, with raspberry jam tucked underneath the sponge. Provided as a whole cake, please let us know if you want it in slices. £15.
- Chocolate banana pecan cake
Only made with the ripest bananas we can find plus some crunchy nuts and a hit of chocolate. Provided as a whole cake, please let us know if you want it in slices. £15.
- Chocolate banana pecan cake with chocolate ganache
The cake above topped with chocolate ganache icing. Provided as a whole cake only. £20.
- Chewy chocolate raspberry cookies
These are chewy and very chocolatey, with hints of raspberry. £10 for 10.
To order just fill in the form below. If you have any allergy requests they must be stated when you book. We’ll get back to you to arrange the delivery date and payment. Please note we usually need at least a weeks notice.
If you would like to order items from our buffet and salad bar menu at the same time please feel free to do so.
Free delivery: Willand, Cullompton, Uffculme and Halberton. Minimum order £20.
Free delivery: Tiverton and central Exeter. Minimum order £20.
Free delivery: pick up from Seasons Exeter
Elsewhere our minimum order is £50. A delivery charge may apply and is usually 40p per mile. Please keep an eye on the top of the page (!) as we do offer free deliveries.